Q: How can I use VNCtask?
A: You can use it on every device that is capable of running a supported Web browser.
In addition to the professional edition, there is also a dedicated mobile app for Android and IOS available.
Q: How can I create a task?
A: Please watch our video tutorial on How to create a task.
Q: How can I add a tag?
A: Please watch our video tutorial on How to add tags to a task.
Q: How can I post a comment?
A: Please watch our video tutorial on How to post comments.
Q: How can I add attachments?
A: Please watch our video tutorial on How to add attachments.
Q: How can I search in VNCtask?
A: Please watch our video tutorial on How to search for a task.
Q: How can I edit and delete tasks?
A: Please watch our video tutorial on How to edit and delete tasks.
Q: Which web-browsers are supported?
Current versions of Google-Chrome/Chromium, Firefox-ESR and Firefox Quantum are supported.
Q: Where can I get the mobile application?
Q: Where can I set up my client and what options do I have here?
A: Click on your Avatar (on mobile tap the hamburger menu in the top left corner), which in the beginning is a bubble containing your initials and select Profile from the menu. You can
- Set an Avatar picture
- Change different settings:
- Click on the cogwheel and select General Settings to set the language, Client Priority and how you want to be notified about incoming events.
Q: What languages are supported?
A: Currently, only English and German are supported.
Q: How Can I update VNCtask?
A: We encourage you to always use the latest available version of VNCtask. Latest versions contain the newest features and bug fixes:
- On Android, search for VNCtask in the Play Store app and tap update.
- For the iPhone, search for VNCtask in the App Store app and tap update.
Q: What is the difference between the basic and the professional version?
- Basic: Single user version - the user will not be able to see other people in the same project and will also have limited storage allocated.
- Professional: Full integration with VNCproject and unlimited storage.
Q: How can I get the professional version?
A: The professional version can be obtained here.